Hello! I live in Seattle and volunteer at ZAPP.
- I enjoy those old SNL "Land Shark" skits.
- I was once described by a college dorm roommate as "un poco antipática."
- I appreciate all edits to my contributions. Keep me honest!
LOL, thank you!InvisibleFriend 08:24, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you also for all the great articles you've added to Zine Wiki and all the other work you've been doing! It's great to have you here. InvisibleFriend 03:17, 9 October 2009 (UTC)
- Seconded! BTW, if Zapp is looking for more zines, I got Cathy from FIZZ zine's collection recently. After I scan the covers and add them all to ZineWiki, I want to donate them to either you folks or SPL's zine collection. dan10things 18:22, 15 October 2009 (UTC)
- Yep, ZAPP's always up for donations! Bluestocking 21:57, 16 October 2009 (UTC)
Hi Bluestocking! When I created the category "Culinary Zines" I had no idea the term "Cookzine" was in existence! If you want to change the category to 'Cookzines', if that's the term everyone is using and the one you prefer, please feel free to do so! I have had limited exposure to these zines, and it appears you are more familiar with them, so please feel free to make changes! InvisibleFriend 22:35, 25 November 2009 (UTC)
- Heya! I'm not 100% positive about changing it. A "cookzine" is usually primarily recipes, while the term "culinary" seems broader to me--including, for example, food-related essays. I know I'm
probablydefinitely overthinking it, but I'm content to leave it as is for now. Bluestocking 22:08, 30 November 2009 (UTC)
- Thats a good point! I didn't think of that, so I'm glad you did. Thanks! InvisibleFriend 23:58, 30 November 2009 (UTC)