Toronto the Ghood
Toronto the Ghood was a one issue only anthology of writing from Toronto fanzines edited by Taral Wayne.
Toronto the Ghood was published in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and was released for the first Ditto Convention held in Toronto, Ontario, Canada in 1988. Mimeography was done by Mike Glicksohn. The anthology was dedicated to the memories of Leslie Croutch, Bill Grant, P. Howard Lyons, and Susan Wood.
Toronto the Ghood contained the following articles:
- "Casting in the Time Pool" by Taral Wayne
- "Aaaaaagghh!!!" by Beak Taylor, from Canadian Fandom #11, 1946
- "Chain Letter" by P. Howard Lyons, from Ibidem #3, 1955
- "Derelict derogations #8" by Boyd Raeburn, from A Bas #10, 1957
- "Straw & Cold Cuts" by Boyd Raeburn, from Le Moindre #30, 1973
- "Fans and the Future" by Peter Gill, from Energumen #1, 1970
- "My 2 cents Worth" by Susan Wood, from Energumen #4, 1970, and #6, 1971