The CIA Makes Science Fiction Unexciting
The CIA Makes Science Fiction Unexciting is a zine collecting a series of historical incidences of covert operations for those who would not encounter them otherwise. It is written by various anonymous and occasionally public sources and edited by Joe Biel under the pen name, Abner Smith.
The CIA Makes Science Fiction Unexciting was one of the zines selected for the 2003 tour of North America by the travelling library of independent publications, Mobilivre-Bookmobile.
- #1 - The involvement of the CIA and FBI in the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. (2002)
- #2 - The history of US chemical biological testing and development. (2003) Read the PDF
- #3 - The patroit act and post 9/11 security measures and their affects on our civil liberties. (2004)
- #4 - The FBI's role in the death of Filiberto Ojeda Rios. (2006)
- #5 - A detailed look at the real goings on with the Iran/Contra affair and its connection to modern day white house goings-ons.
- #6 - Lars Ulrich's secret and covert assassination of Cliff Burton in a bout of jealousy over who was smarter. (to be released in 2008)