Talk:Stolen Sharpie Revolution
Comment: I like these biographies, I didn't comment on it before Question: Should it be attached to everything a person has published, or just to their profile? (On this one it's attached to the book, but I didn't see Alan's attached to Fall of Autumn. dan10things 13:42, 11 October 2006 (EDT)
- Thanks, I stopped with them because I didn't think anyone cared, but I can continue. I didn't attach it to Fall of Autumn because even though I started the project, it's now up to four members, and having four bios at the bottom would be extreme to me. It is, however, attached to my zine. Just as Alex wrote the book, so her's is here, but not at the bottom of the Microcosm listing. Alan Fall of Autumn 13:57, 11 October 2006 (EDT)
Comment: I asked Alex to give me the scoop on the four different editions (actually three editions of SSR and then a totally new book SSR2). Here it is--
- The first edition off SSR was in 2002. Microcosm Publishing 96 pages with a stapled on cover and a stapled insert of envelope templates. It had no ISBN 3,000 print run
- Second edition 2003 Microcosm Publishing 128 pages ISBN 0972696725 4,000 print run
- Third edition 2005 Microcosm Publishing 160 pages ISBN 0972696725 10,000 print run
- The second and 3rd have the same ISBN. I didn't know at the the time that they weren't supposed to. The numbers on the title page of the 2nd edition are actually mistyped but the ISBN on the back is right... at least I think so. I don't have access to the ISBN records for those printing because I guess Microcosm still owns those numbers?
- Stolen Sharpie Revolution #2 (sort of the 4th edition) 2009 Lunchroom Publishing 144 pages 4,000 print run ISBN 978-0-9817941-0-5
I'm not sure how to integrate this info into the existing page, which focuses solely on the 3rd edition. Any thoughts?
- This article doesn't really focus on the 3rd edition, I think just the photo is of the third edition's cover. I think it would be pretty easy to list the info of each like how people list the info on each issue of their zine. I can do it if you don't want to. dan10things 03:17, 18 December 2009 (UTC)