Difference between revisions of "Re/fuse"
m (→External Link)
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
[[Category:Zine]] [[Category:2000's publications]] [[Category:Zines from
[[Category:Zine]] [[Category:2000's publications]] [[Category:Zines from Netherlands]] [[Category:Punk]]
Latest revision as of 14:59, 19 July 2007
The first issue was published in 2000. The zine is printed on tabloid format. Besides the regular punk music articles and interviews, Re/fuse focusses on other counter cultures and underground art. Re/fuse is made by 7 people.
- RE/fuse 01 (2000): Reaching Forward, Mark McCOy (Das Oath/Charles Bronson), Mihoen! +
- RE/fue 02 (2001): Oil, Alterglobalisation Movement, Orwell Nation +
- RE/fuse 03 (2003): Heaven Shall Burn, Modern Life is War, Punk bands and gay identity +
- RE/fuse 04 (2004): Ian Mackay, Re/fuse book club +
- RE/fuse 05 (2006): Kylesea, Converge, Abusive Action, State of Mind +
- RE/fuse 06 (upcoming):Comeback Kid, Antidote, Fascist Aesthetics in Punk +