It has a strong emphasis on story telling which are generally masked as show reports. The writers are older and having grown out of the scene find themselves generally out of place maneuvering in the kinds of clubs and shows they once thrived it. The writing concerns growing up and what it means to them be still be punk or not be punk, to be in a scene or not in a scene. Maximum Rock and Roll said it was "...sloppy and trashy...but pretty good."
The zine also runs articles about black politics in America from a feminist perspective, a variety of comix and murder fiction. Contributors include Mike Baker. The zine is currently on hiatus but an new issue is rumored to be in the woorks.
- 1 A show review: Switchblade Cheetah. Some Xeroxed photo art. Murder fiction
- 2 Famed George W. Bush paperdol. Show report. Murder fiction. Angry pedestrian piece. How to fuck up a demo. Young young kids making punk.
- 3 Show review: Sudefed. White Pride. More paperdolls. Henry Rollins Interview. Lots of other bands reviewed.
- 4 Adam Gadahn Tribute Issue. More Sudefed. More band interviews. Stupid political rants. Islam heavy.
- 5 New Orleans Issue
- 6 Valentines Day Issue
- 7 April Fools Day Issue
- 8 Shit and shit related sex issue