Difference between revisions of "Candy or Medicine"
(wikilink Ed Choy Moorman)
Latest revision as of 12:11, 19 February 2014
Candy or Medicine is a quarterly mini-comic anthology published out of Crescent Springs, KY, U.S.A. by Josh Blair. It was formerly published in Syracuse, NY.
Ten issues of Candy or Medicine have been released to date, including two Free Comic Book Day Specials.
Contributors have included:
- Issue 6: Pete Borrebach, Lydia Conklin, Rob Jackson, Ariko Kitsu, Nick Marino, Patrick Morgan, Naniiebim, Brien Wayne Powell, Jason Viola
- Issue 5: Andrew Goldfarb, Ed Choy Moorman, Bob Moses, Daniel J. Olson, Sarah Orchard, Steve Rack, Shannon Smith, Cayetano Valenzuela
- Issue 4: Olivia Arrow, Josh Blair, Simon Corry, Abby Mullen, Molly Mullen, Ray Negron, Kevin Richardson, Russ Walton
- Issue 3: Erik Dauplaise, Molly Mullen, Eric Myers, Curtis Noel, Dan Taylor, Colin Tedford, Kostis Tzortzakakis, Kel Winser
- Issue 2: Yves Albrechts, Richard Cabeza, Matt Feazell, Domen Finzgar, Ricky Glore, Erin Griffin, Katie Haegele, Liza Miller, Emily Puccia