- Issue #1: talked about the funny and shitty things that happened in 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th grades. Lots of swearing, smoking, bullying, woe, and preteen heartbreak. It also talks about living on a farm in Muhos, Finland.
- Issue #2: talked about having a shitty food service job, a "year in review", having a crush on a much older lady at said shitty food service job, depressing homosexual stories, a really long intro, hiking on the Appalacian Trail.
- Issue #3: talked about gender and the lack of, a queerpunk story, more hiking on the Appalacian Trail, and a passionate public proclamation of love and lust for punkrock.
- Issue #4: talks about going to New York City, a hat, queer punk rock, Easter Island, Chicago's public transit, working a lot, time travel.
- Issue #5: is the health issue. Talks about dealing with shitty childhood asthma and horrible allergies, taking Tae Kwon Do for many years, and wiping out on your bike.
- Issue #6: is the current issue, about working as a screen printer and bowling and punk and different types of jobs.
Selections from Black Carrot were reprinted in volume nine of Zine Yearbook, released in 2008. [[Category:Zine Yearbook]