Bad Weather Press
Bad Weather Press (since 2004) is a north catalan zine distro, was founded by Robert Roura and Pere Saguer in a summer of 2004 at the town of Cassà de la Selva, Catalunya. After some years, we have published ourcollective and individual work. Robert focused his publications in comics and psicology and Pere works with the graphism and photozines.
Actually the distro is open to other zines from other zinesters and specially focusing to collaborations for small press projects.
- All is full of plastic by Pere Saguer
- Tom's Fanzine by Robert Roura
- The unsolved crime of Moixina by Pere Saguer
- Deixeu morir els líders by Pere Saguer
- Sea Bridge, published by Pere Saguer
- Lands speak record, by Pere Saguer