Published in Catalan. A4 paper fold in a A5 and clamped. First page in green (or similar) and inside, all printed in black and white.
The zine started his publication in the same day the colla (team) was created, on 1995. During all this period the zine has never stopped publishing articles and photos about human towers and other themes about what's happening really at the colla. There are some first numbers published in the web in PDF so you can have a look, or go directly clicking here.
Other Zines about Human Towers
- Zine published by the colla of the University of Girona
- 4 Dracs
- Zine published by students of the university of Lleida
- La Revista
- Zine published by the students of the Universitat Autònoma of Barcelona
- Pilar de sis: one person per level in a six-level tower. If nothing else is mentioned, it is understood that the tower has the first base (pinya) (always) and it has been successfully dismantled (descarregat).
- Torre de set: two people per level in a seven-level tower.
- Cinc de nou amb folre: five people per level in a nine-level tower with a second base (folre) built on top of the first base (pinya).
- Quatre de vuit amb l’agulla: four people per level in an eight-level tower with a six-level pillar inside (agulla).
- Tres de deu amb folre i manilles: three people per level in a ten-level tower with a second base (folre) and a third one (manilles).
There are other names used for every specific position within the towers, but these are not shown or used in this article. The information provided here gives a comprehensive overview of the most common terminology and creates a framework for a better understanding of human towers and related activities.
- arreplegats (a) arreplegats(dot)cat